Sunblocz Baby + Kids
Sunblocz Baby & Kids is a 100% all-natural, mineral sunscreen. The formula contains the highest percent of Zinc Oxide (non-nano) in a base of natural and anti-oxidant ingredients; the result is a safe, natural formula that offers superior sunburn protection. Sunblocz Baby + Kids sunscreen is recommended by Dermatologists and Pediatricians to be safe for baby and children’s sensitive skin. (Patent Pending)
– Effective – 50+ SPF, Highest sun protector factor
– Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB protection.
– Very water resistant – 80 minutes
– Healthy – non-nano, Zinc Oxide as its sole active ingredient.
– Contains powerful antioxidants
– No Artificial Fragrance
– Hypoallergenic – safe for sensitive skin
– Cruelty-free – never tested on animals
– Clinically Tested per FDA OTC Sunscreen Monograph regulations
– Pediatrician recommended
– NPN Health Canada Licensed
– FDA registered
– Patent Protected
Sunblocz Baby + Kids goes on white, then disappears. Yes, it’s white when first applied, we left it that way because we want you to be able to see where it is on your baby, just in case you missed a spot.
Very Water Resistant for up to 80 minutes. Great for kids playing in the water and does not sting the eyes.
Sunblocz Baby + Kids is highly rated for safety and effectiveness.
Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 24.5%,
Grape seed Oil, Safflower Oil, Beeswax, Candelilla wax, Rice Bran Wax, Green Tea, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil (patent pending)
Directions for use: For full protection – On baby or small child, apply liberally (1/2oz or 1 tablespoon)
and evenly to all exposed skin before sun exposure.
Reapply sunscreen: After swimming, sweating, or towel drying. Reapply at least every two hours. Use with other sun protection measures such as protective clothing especially with children and infants.
*Knead tube before use.
- Even the best sunscreen product won’t be able to protect you if you don’t apply it properly or often enough.
- The rule is ….1/2oz per baby or small child every 2 hours in the sun
- You should never skip on using sunscreen…If you have left over sunscreen at the end of the season, you weren’t using enough
- Protecting yourself from sunburn is critical to prevent skin cancers later in life
- *Why “Knead tube before use”: The answer is simple. Natural ingredients have their own special properties. Since we do NOT use any chemicals to force ingredients together sometimes they KNEAD help to get along.
*Health Canada does not recommend sunscreen on babies under 6 months. This is a blanket recommendation as babies have very sensitive skin, and they believe the sun should be avoided during these early months.